Founded in 2008, Divante is an expert in providing top-notch eCommerce solutions and products for both B2B and B2C segments. By supporting our clients in sales growth, we define completely novel ideas, implement the latest technologies, and deliver an unprecedented user experience.
Our Blog is a place where people can find a substantial portion of information on how to use the newest technologies to empower your eCommerce. Our readers are eCommerce owners, eCommerce managers, marketing manager, CEOs, CTOs and consultants from all over the world.
If you’ve got something interesting to say, write to us at email@example.com.
We accept a wide range of topics connected to eCommerce – from marketing and business topics to articles dedicated to solutions and the technologies we support: Magento, Pimcore, PWA, VUE.js and others. If your article helps eCommerce owners to empower their businesses, it’s even better.
Your publication can take different forms, from thought leadership articles, case studies, and how-to articles, to infographics. Use them to share your knowledge and inspire our readers.
Below are 10 golden rules that you must follow to publish an article on our blog:
- The article must be original and shouldn’t be published anywhere else.
- The length depends on the topic, but make sure the article is at least 800 words.
- Add at least three photos or illustrations to the article – one hero image (1200*700px) and two other graphics related to the article. Used graphics must be free for commercial purposes.
- Note that people love charts and statistics – if it’s possible, add them to your text. Remember to include data sources.
- The article should be written, or at least checked, by a native-English speaker.
- Make sure your article starts and finishes with “introduction” and “conclusion” sections. Divide the article into sections with relevant subheadings, bullets, and numbers to ensure it is organized and readable.
- If you’ve used any resources while writing the text, don’t hesitate to link to them.
- Don’t link to your website more than three times in the article.
- Note that all the links in our blog section are nofollow links.
- Add an author name, job title, one sentence bio and photo you want to be visible under the article.
How to submit your post?
Once you’ve got your article ready, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in editable format (Google Docs is the best option). Usually, it takes us a week or so to reply.
Have any questions? Don’t hesitate and drop us a line!