At the end of this April, E-commerce Berlin Expo is taking place in Postbahnhof, Berlin. We talked to the organizers and it seems to be a great event, rich in knowledge from the best in the eCommerce industry.
In this blogpost you’ll find the information about prelections and workshops and why it’s worth to be there. If you’re curious, how the condition of eCommerce industry in Central Europe is, look for business partners or want to find solutions to develop your eCommerce and sales – I believe you will find this event visit-worthy and you will enjoy this post.
What should you expect?
E-commerce Berlin Expo fair will gather more than 80 exhibitors from Germany and abroad, representing areas such as: sales support, IT, law, marketing, TSL/courier services, accounting, consulting. The visitors will have the opportunity to meet companies such as SOFORT, Dealavo, MonkeyData, Freshmail, Orbitvu and IAI Shop (the winner of the international PayPal Influencers Contest).
During the E-commerce Berlin Expo you will be able to:
- Listen to the presentations of the representatives of companies conquering the world and global giants such as Google, Castorama, Samsung, Brand24, Sare, DotPay, OroCRM, Zalando, Otto, Audioteka (leading CEE audiobook retailer);
- Exchange experiences with the owners of e-shops from different countries;
- Find business and solution partners;
- Learn the latest solutions for online retailers offered by providers from all over the world.
Speakers and case studies
E-commerce Berlin Expo is also the great opportunity to listen to substantive case study presentations. The speakers include the representatives of eCommerces, eCommerce agencies, vendors and startups which succeeded globally.
Among other speakers you’ll find:
- 11 Growth Tips for taking your online business to the next level by Mike Sadowski, founder and CEO of Brand24;
- Solving business challenges with open-source applications – OroCRM and OroCommerce, Yoav Kutner CEO Oro Inc.;
- European online marketplaces – manifold opportunities for trade, Oliver Prothmann CEO Bundesverband Onlinehandel;
- The challenges of international expansion – Martin Beme, founder and CEO of Audioteka;
- Data Driven Marketing: unlock your data for your business success with Google Analytics 360 Suite, Stanisław Magierski Enterprise Analytics Google;
- How InPost become an expansion leader, Rafał Brzoska CEO Inpost;
…and over 20 of other speakers.
We, as Divante, have a pleasure to be among them – our UX Strategist – Ania Lankauf will be speaking about Magento B2B implementation for TIM SA – the biggest B2B Polish company distributing electro-technical goods.
The idea behind this event is to provide ideal conditions for the integration of international eCommerce environment, identification of appropriate business partners and the exchange of experiences. This event is addressed to representatives of online shops, marketing departments and companies interested in selling online and looking for solutions that boost sales – says Marek Tomaszewski, Managing Director.
As Divante we had a pleasure to take part in this event (Polish edition) many times. We believe, that Berlin edition may be even better – richer in knowledge and full of opportunities to exchange the experience gained on different marketplaces.
How to join?
The E-commerce Berlin Expo will take place on April 27, 2016, in Postbahnhof, Berlin. Visiting the fair is free of charge – all you need to do is to register on the official website of the event: http://ecommerceberlin.com. The ticket also entitles you to participate in the lectures for free.
If you need any additional information about E-commerce Berlin Expo – feel free to contact me.