I would love to introduce to you a list of application which, in my humble opinion will change market a lot.
- Fetch With Fetch, all you have to do is describe what you need with a text or a photo, and your personal buying assistant will handle the rest.
- Aspiration The startup is offering an online investing platform that lets anyone invest as little as $500 in its securities portfolio, and it lets them pay whatever they like for the privilege
- Wish It is a mobile shopping startup that looks like Pinterest but only shows you what you want to buy.
- Casper This startup wants to tackle the traditionally convoluted process of buying a mattress and streamline it for the web.
- Instacar With this application you can order groceries by the phone or online, and have them delivered to your apartment in less than an hour.
- Jet It has announced it will offer shares of stock to early users.
- Glamsquad Thanks this you press a button and a stylist will show up at your home.
- Spring It is an Instagram for shopping.
- Curbside It lets you buy at brick-and-mortar stores , using your phone. Instead of waiting for delivery, you pick up your purchases from the store — curbside — without ever having to get out of your car.
Do you know another interesting startups? Contact us.