I am pretty sure, you are busy person.
But the busiest person should have time to read something valuable. Today I want to share with you some places you should bookmark, whether you are e-commerce manager or CEO of the company.
Get inspired, use these sources of knowledge and boost your e-commerce:
- http://www.practicalecommerce.com/ – tons of useful insight from concept, via development and e-sales. You can download white papers and case studies. You can read interviews with experts.
My last favourite post: http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/71645-Could-These-5-Technologies-Change-Ecommerce
- http://www.shopify.com/blog – they have e-commerce university, wher you can learn how to start selling online or how to boost your current shop
I like this one (for newbies): http://ecommerce.shopify.com/guides/make-your-first-ecommerce-sale
- http://www.abetterlemonadestand.com/ – practical, very well written and full of hints and tips you can adapt to your e-business right now. Simple, but concrete
- http://blog.kissmetrics.com/ – Neil Patel, one of the well know growth hacker in the word shares his knowledge with us. Interesting tips and proven methods might be valuable for many of you:
Example? Learn how to make headlines: http://blog.kissmetrics.com/copywriting-headline-examples/
- http://blog.hubspot.com/ – Last, but not least – masters of content marketing. Nowadays it is a trend and you should be already prepared for production and distribution of valuable
Metrics, every e-commerce person should notice: http://blog.hubspot.com/ecommerce/ecommerce-marketing-metric-youre-not-tracking
If you read something useful from e-commerce area (except of our blog of course :), put it in the comment below.
Have a good reading!