1. It’s going to be the most mobile holiday season.
Only 32,7% of consumers will shop online using the Internet on PCs. Last year it was 47,8%. It’s more and more about m-commerce, which in this year will reach 34,2%.
2. Gleam – first fashion app for B2B.
Gleam Fashion Intelligence is proprietary distribution channel with more than 300,000 users and analytics offering for brands. At its on-line dashboard allows brands/ e-retailers to analyze and drill down all the data about customers engagement, so far.
3. Record profits thanks to Multichannel.
Selfridges is only one of the examples how this sales model works for increasing revenue. The company just announced 12,3% growth of operating profits, which gives £150 mln and gross sales growth of 10,4%, that’s £1,2 bn.
4. Trends for the retail industry revolution.
‘Innovation is the name of the game’ – TechCrunch describes most powerful e-commerce trends that should inspire retailers.
5. Online shopping habits dictated by age – Google report.
Thanks to Consumer Barometer you know what are you e-shoppers habits and preferences. Very useful knowledge for your e-business.