1. B2B eCommerce Guide 2015 was launched.
Only in the U.S. B2B e-commerce market is worth about $1 trillion dollar. This guide from Internet Retailer includes trends, data, how-to information and case studies about B2B e-retailers.
2. Black-Box Recorder works great for eCommerce.
UserReply was originally an on-premise solution, now added a cloud-based offering and it’s getting competitive to Tealeaf from IBM. This software helps to track user journeys by letting sites to record and reply user sessions.
3. B2B e-retailers are more individual about sales now – Forrester Consulting reports.
What are the needs of B2B companies? Meet their expectations and make them come back for more. “The Rise of the Empowered B2B End User Buyer” gives the numbers you need.
4. Tact Premium from Salesforce provides CRM and best tools for sales person.
The free version of this mobile app was launched at the beginning of this year and used at over 3.000 companies. The new one combines CRM system with tools that sales person uses everyday.
5. Content in e-commerce can increase your conversion – report.
“It reports that 78% of consumers engage in webrooming, or purchasing products in-store after browsing online, with brands being able to establish sales before consumers enter the store.”