1. More than a half of e-shoppers still rely on offline shops.
Geometry Global reports that 65% of shoppers, who decide to purchase online still visit physical shops. ‘Seeing the product in real life’ and ‘checking prices’ are two most important reasons for them.
2. New Inbox is making e-retailers to find other ways for e-mail marketing.
Sometimes Google is trying to make things easier and sometimes it’s launching a new e-mail app. With Inbox most of e-mails from online retailers will go straight to “promotions”, which makes this type of marketing more challenging.
3. Finding the best deal is now easier with Aviso.
Thanks to Aviso Insights sales managers have a proper support with predictive analytics. This tool puts leads, analytics and forecasts all together in order to give you a clear picture of what deal is the Real Deal.
4. 27% of abandoned carts during holiday shopping.
$100 billion of expected online sales and at least 20% of this amount will come from m-commerce (according to IBM) is a great forecast. Unfortunately $8 billion might be lost with abandoned carts.
5. BI Intelligence shows how e-commerce and retail will grow.
Business Insider prepared a forecast based on BI Intelligence report. Growth of different categories like: Food and Beverage, Clothing and Accessories or Electronics and Appliances till 2020.