1. NetElixir reports 160% higher conversion for sites that are optimized for smartphones
Based on 53 companies’ online experience NetElixir proved that conversion rate for companies with sites optimized for mobile devices jumps from 1.42% to 2.68% in a past year.
2. Microsoft versus Salesforce with new tool for online sales
It’s called Online- Office 365 Bundle and it’s almost a half cheaper than Professional CRM from Salesforce. The other difference is that Salesforce’s product is cloud-only, while Microsoft’s solution is more on-premises type deployment.
3. eCommerce boom in China round two
It’s really good time for e-retailers in China. Online sales increased 31% in past year. The biggest sales were made in food, automotive and luxury goods sectors.
4. Shopify and Nosto are now a global partners
Shopify will get the access to over 120.000 retailers all over the world that Nosto will provide personalized shopping. Customers will be provided with automated and advanced product recommendations, personalization features and real-time analytics.
5. eCommerce, mCommerce and now it’s tvCommerce
Overstock.com Inc. is working on another way to engaged lazy shopper from in front of their TVs with ShopTV app, that can be installed on smart TVs. First brands added in this project are Pepsi, Wal-Mart, Fanatics, Wayfair, Ticketmaster, Cuisinart and Schwinn.