1. Amazon is testing One-Hour Delivery.
E-commerce giant wants to be first in everything. Amazon Prime Now is a new delivery service that enables New York residents to get their package in only an hour.
2. Real time e-commerce in Otto Group.
On the 8th of December Otto offered a special view on it’s webshops. Everyone could see what were the search terms, customer locations and even money spent per order.
3. No credit cards for large AdWords customers.
Google informed its major advertising clients and agencies that they won’t be able to pay their AdWords bills with credit cards. They will be moved to an invoicing process instead.
4. Mobile apps dominate time consumers spend online.
52% of the time consumers spent online occurred within smartphone and tablet apps, according to new data. 40% of online time was spent in web browsers on desktops and laptops and 8% spent in web browsers on smartphones and tablets.
5. Different country, different price – ASOS new rule.
Country specific pricing is their way to improve international sales, which marks a 22% decline compared to last year’s growth rate.