1. 25% of smartphone owners pay with m-payment methods – reports.
What’s even more interesting mobile wallets are most popular among smartphone-obsesed generation between 18-29 years old (45% ) and age 60+ (28.5%). Numbers proven by Blueshift Research and Juniper Research.
2. Dark social data gives more accurate picture of the potencial customers interests and their purchase intent – RadiumOne.
‘74 per cent of all online sharing activity is taking place via ‘dark social’ channels, compared to just 19 per cent via Facebook, and 7 per cent on all other social channels, with 36 per cent of this ‘dark social sharing’ happening via mobiles.
3. Wrong communication of brands leads to 30% less customers.
According to 3radical almost half of consumers in Britain ignore even their favourite brand offers, because of the lack of the right or relevant informations. ‘Typically less than 5% of marketing communications are getting a response.’
4. New shopping habbits of customers make retailers spend earlier on search marketing.
Based on Kenshoo research this year’s paid search is 40 % higher than it was in 2012 and Google shopping campaigns are up by more than two times for PLAs.
5. 6 tips to make your search advertising campaigns more effective for Christmas.
Check how to use Google shopping campaigns, optimize your marketing expenses and analyse your performance to really rock it for Christmas time.